Ski/Snowboard at Jack Frost in the Poconos and spend the night at the Good’s Mountain House in Pocono Pines. Group Pricing lift tickets are $39 Adults / $32 Youth. Rentals $18 / Helmets $10; the overnight is free.
Saturday 1/26/19 – Sunday 1/27/19
8 OVERNIGHT SPOTS ARE AVAILABLE
The mountain closes at 5pm, but that’s not the end of the fun. There will be pizza and swimming at the neighborhood indoor pool that night. (Bring $5 to swim and money for meals)
You DON”T want to miss this. Space is limited!
RSVP’s for group pricing are due by Sunday January 20. After that, you will have to buy your own ticket
THE OVERNIGHT is First Come – First Served
- We have 8 spots for the overnight* but anyone is welcome to join us to ski at JFBB.
- Goods and Grossicks will be chaperoning. All adults are skiers
- We will meet at JELC at 7am and leave at 7:30am on Sat 1/26. We return to JELC Sun 1/27 around noon-1pm.
- We have plenty of room for gear and attendees
- Youth and adults are welcome to ski with us and join us for dinner even if you don’t plan to stay overnight at the Good’s Cabin, but must have a ride home